The new Aloaha Smartlogin has been released today. It can be downloaded from http://www.aloaha.com/download/smartlogin.zip
Evaluation Keys can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
Our new version supports a broad range of Logon Token:
- Plain USB Memory Stick. Username/Password is saved encrypted on any plain USB Memory Token. This feature is currently freeware and does not require any domain.
- I2C Memory Card. Username and Password are written encrypted to the Memory Card. This mode does NOT require any domain or middleware installed and furthermore i2c cards are very cheap!
- PKCS#11 Token. The Username and Password can be saved in a protected field on your PIN protected PKCS #11 Smartcard or Token. The machine is not required to be member of any domain!
- Any Smartcard natively supported by Windows or 3rd party middleware. We call this also Encrytion Token since Username and Password will be encrypted with the certificate on the card but saved locally (or on a share/URL) as encypted softtoken. To logon the user needs the PIN, the smartcard and the softtoken has to be reachable. This methods works without any domain controller!
- PKI/Kerberos Logon with Windows or 3rd Party supported smartcard as above but in this new mode NO Username or Password is being saved anywhere. The logon is a pure Kerberos Logon. That implies also that a Domain Controller and a Domain Certificate is required!
- Windows XP 32 bit
- Windows Vista or higher (32 and 64 bit)
- “Smart Card” Service running (SCardSvr)
- .NET 3.5 or higher installed
- Logon Token. For example USB Memory Key, Smartcard, Memorycard, Mobile.
- Lock Screen grace period: http://blog.aloaha.com/2012/08/14/aloaha-smart-login-lock-screen-grace-period/
- Tile Management: http://blog.aloaha.com/2012/08/14/aloaha-smart-logon-credential-provider-tile-management/
- Enable/Disable Username field: http://blog.aloaha.com/2012/08/14/aloaha-credential-provider-tiles/
- USB Memory Stick Support
- PKCS #11 Token Support
- MS Minidriver, BaseCSP Support
- Credential Plugins supported. Write you own Credential Provider!
- The use of Plain USB Stick token is freeware
- For licensed user of the Aloaha Middleware (Aloaha Cardconnector) Smartlogin is freeware
- Licenses for Smartlogin can be purchased on http://www.aloaha.com/shop-en/aloaha-smart-login.php